WHY CHOOSE DEW PRODUCTS?
DEW Products are a range of eco-friendly disinfecting products, free from any toxic or harsh chemicals making them safe to use and not harmful to the environment. While safe, these products are highly effective, DEW Disinfect is 30 times more powerful than bleach and it kills viruses such as the common cold and Flu. Whether you have young children, elderly parents, pets, family members with allergies or sensitive skins, or you are just concerned about our planet, DEW Products are able to be used safely without any concerns.
Why does DEW have a slight smell of bleach?
One of the constituents of DEW is Hypochlorous acid, which, when it reacts with oxygen in the air gives off a tiny amount of free active chlorine, which is what you can smell.
What is DEW?
DEW is an environmentally friendly, safe, human body compatible, disinfectant that is highly effective at killing bacteria, viruses and fungi.
What is DEW made of?
DEW is mainly water, in fact, in it’s concentrated form, it is 99.7% water, the other constituents are salt (Sodium Chloride) 0.25% and the active ingredient, Hypochlorous Acid 0.05%.